Terms & Conditions
- Copyright The copyright of this Site and its Materials are protected by copyright laws and belong to OneTouchPoint. You are hereby authorized to use the Materials of this Site consistent with its intended purpose and your use does not convey any title or ownership rights in the Site. Note that any product, process, or technology described in the Materials may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by OneTouchPoint or its affiliates which are not licensed hereunder. Any copy of any Materials of this Site or portion thereof must include the copyright notice. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify the Materials contained on this Site. This Site is proprietary to OneTouchPoint and title to the Site, including without limitation, all applicable rights to patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and other intellectual property rights shall remain solely in OneTouchPoint.
- Trademarks The term “OneTouchPoint” and “U.Connect” are registered trademarks. All related product and service names, designs and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of OneTouchPoint. All other product and service marks on this site are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Downloading Files OneTouchPoint cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
- Software Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of OneTouchPoint and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
- Disclaimer of Warranties; Liability. ALL MATERIALS POSTED ON THIS SITE ARE “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ONETOUCHPOINT DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ONETOUCHOINT DOES NOT WARRANT THAT FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. ONETOUCHPOINT DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THIS SITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU AGREE THAT ONETOUCHPOINT AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGE (INCLUDING LOST PROFITS) RELATED TO THE SITE OR ITS MATERIALS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE SITE EVEN IF ONETOUCHPOINT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT ONETOUCHPONT AND ITS AFFILIATES WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES RESULTING FROM A CAUSE OVER WHICH ONETOUCHPOINT OR ITS AFFILIATES DOES NOT HAVE DIRECT CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FAILURE OF ELECTRONIC OR MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT OR COMMUNICATION LINES, TELEPHONE OR OTHER INTERCONNECT PROBLEMS (E.G. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO ACCESS THE ONETOUCHPOINT SITE THROUGH YOUR ON-LINE SERVICE PROVIDER), UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, THEFT, OPERATOR ERRORS, SEVERE WEATHER, EARTHQUAKES, FLOODS AND STRIKES OR OTHER LABOR PROBLEMS. OneTouchPoint offers you various ways of ordering products, including telephone and on-line services, and, should a user experience any problems in reaching OneTouchPoint through any particular method, the user may use alternate methods to communicate with OneTouchPoint. Although OneTouchPoint will endeavor to keep its users informed about changes, you understand that OneTouchPoint may modify or replace this Site or information on it at any time. Any legal action with respect to any transaction must be commenced within one year after the cause of action has arisen.
- Access and Use of Information Access to this Site is limited to viewing the linked web pages solely for legitimate business purposes to access the information provided by OneTouchPoint at this Site. Any access or attempt to access other areas of the OneTouchPoint computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited. You may not use any information contained on this Site other than in connection with the procurement of products and services provided by OneTouchPoint. Any intentional damage or intentional interruption of OneTouchPoint’s computer system as well as computer resources and/or system service, carrying on of personal business or illegal activities will be cause for termination of this Agreement. You agree to hold OneTouchPoint harmless for damages and losses incurred as a result of misuse of this Site by you.
- General Provisions
- Updates, Correction of Errors, and Inaccuracies. The Site or Materials may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. OneTouchPoint therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update this Site or Materials at any time without prior notice. OneTouchPoint does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be updated or corrected.
- Submissions All unsolicited remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or other information communicated to OneTouchPoint through this Site will forever be the property of OneTouchPoint. Unless otherwise specified in writing by OneTouchPoint, all material submitted to OneTouchPoint will be presumed to be public and OneTouchPoint will not be required to treat the information as confidential. OneTouchPoint shall have exclusive ownership of all present and future existing rights in the information, without compensation to the person sending the information.
OneTouchPoint does welcome feedback regarding OneTouchPoint’s existing businesses that will help satisfy customer’s needs, and feedback can be provided through the many listed contact areas on the Site.
Effective Date: October 11, 2018
This Return Policy establishes the terms and conditions displayed by OneTouchPoint on all e-commerce sites where OneTouchPoint provides an on-line application (i.e. website) used by OneTouchPoint’s clients to provide goods and services to its customers. The text below may be formatted to fit the website as is necessary (no changes to the content of this policy are allowed without specific, written authorization).
Materials are eligible for returns for 60 days from the date received. To be eligible for returns, all materials must be unused and in the same condition as was received. All returns must be in their original packaging.
Customers may pay their own shipping costs or contact us to request a Return Materials Authorization number (RMA). Customers are responsible for arranging the shipping of materials back to sender.
We will notify to confirm that we have received the returned materials upon arrival. Once we have received the materials, we will inspect them to determine if they are eligible for a refund. If your returns are approved, we will contact you to initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain number of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.